Tuesday 9 October 2012

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt September

The Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt is an idea started by Kirst and this month hosted by Rach the Awesome Lady. First of all a big apology for being so late, I've been drowned in photographing and website building and completely forgot.

something i made

I've only been making things in the digital world lately. Here's a little preview. Made together with tomaline. Just a little while to go before we can show you everything!





















inspiration

Here's one of the beautiful sari kantha blankets that were in those huge boxes we picked up from Rotterdam harbour. It has such a beautiful autumnal colour I decided to name it pumpkin!



















doodles / drawings

This was on the bench next to our front door, so cute!




















seasons change

The strawberry leaves are turning and the light on those bright and crisp mornings is just wonderful.















motif: music

I was a bit stuck here, so browsed through old records for some inspiration. Then I found this beauty, not sure if it counts as a motif really, but it sounds good! Here comes the sun!




2 comments:

  1. I love that kitten graffiti, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was cute too! Unfortunately our neighbour scrubbed it off :(

      Delete